To apply for Cooperative membership please fill out the following documents:
1) RAMHIC Agreement -- must be completed by all applicants.
2) Qualified Association Membership Verification Form -- to be completed by current RAM or MassPack members.
3) RAM Application -- to be completed by non association members meeting the following criteria:
4) MassPack Application -- to be completed by liquor store applicants.
Please note all documents must be completed and submitted back to RAM via email to email@example.com, by fax: 617.523.4321 or standard mail to 18 Tremont Street, Suite 810, Boston, MA 02108.
FiVi Wellness Program
FiVi Wellness Website
For questions, contact Nabil Aidoud at 617.477.9821 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fallon Community Health Plan
1) Plan Options
2) Network Options
a) Direct Care Network
b) Select Care Network
c) Steward Network
d) PPO Network
3) Fallon Presentation
4) Steward Information
To request a quote, call sales at FCHP at 866.906.0099
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts:
1) Plan Options
To request a quote, please call your broker, your existing BCBSMA rep or 800.262.Blue (2583).
You may also visit our microsite located at: http://www.bluecrossma.com/nm/retailers-association-massachusetts/
1) Life Insurance
2) Accident Insurance
3) Critical Care Insurance
To request a quote, please contact Jim Kinney with Progressive Benefits at 800.269.8879 or via email at email@example.com.
FOR BROKERS: To become a RAMHIC Certified
RAMHIC Broker/Agency Certification Process
• Click here to fill out the required data fields, enter the requested contact information, verify licensing with contracting carriers and then click submit.
• Upon submission the page will refresh with a confirmation message which includes a link to access the RAMHIC agency agreement.
• Print out, review and sign agency agreement and return to RAMHIC by fax to 617.523.4321 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should retain copy of the agreement for their files.
• Once the agreement is received by RAMHIC, the broker/agency will receive an email with a letter of certification and a copy of the RAMHIC Membership Application to be used when enrolling applicants. This email will also include a link to our training webinar.
• Please note that the agreements require all certified brokers and agency representative listed in the agency agreement to participate in broker training. Failure to participate in a broker training within 30 days of certification may result in decertification.
• When we receive confirmation that a webinar has been viewed, we will send a confirmation email that certification is complete. The broker/ agency representative’s name will be passed along to carriers for access to quoting tools. This email also contains an attachment of a RAMHIC Certified Broker logo that can be used for promotion.