Free One-Day Seminars: Demystify Social Media & Digital Marketing!
Wednesday, May 10th from 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: F1 Boston located at 290 Wood Rd, Braintree, MA 02184
WHAT: RAM, in conjunction with the Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development and the Commonwealth Corporation, is proud to announce a free social media and e-commerce training program. At this one-day training participants will:
- Learn how to improve or establish their organization’s social media presence -- whether it's Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or an emerging network. We'll teach you how to make it easy and fun instead of a time-consuming burden!
- Gain the tools for operating a simple e-commerce web site. It's easier than ever to sell things online, and we're going to show you how.
- A general understanding of digital marketing -- when to hire someone, when to keep it in house and how to measure success.
- Feel empowered to keep learning! Our trainers are digital media experts, and they're going to let you into their exclusive Facebook tips group so you can keep learning long after your training.
Step 1: Please fill out this contact form and we'll be in touch.
Step 2: Request and submit a Certificate of Good Standing issued by the Department of Revenue (DOR). Click here to make your request.
Step 3: Complete and submit the Program Eligibility Form.
Please send completed forms via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 18 Tremont St., Suite 810, Boston, MA 02108.
- Small businesses (100 or fewer employees) may enroll an unlimited number of employees in training at no charge. However, businesses with more than 100 employees may only enroll 10 employees in training;
- Trainees must work in Massachusetts, but are not required to live in Massachusetts;
- Only payroll employees of eligible businesses may participate;
- Participating companies must be in full compliance with all obligations to the Department of Unemployment Assistance, Department of Industrial Accidents and any other obligations to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts;
- Employer must pay participating employee his/her regular rate of pay during the training.
Click here to learn more about Commonwealth Corporation.
THE FINE PRINT:
Additional training sessions will scheduled across the state through June 2018 - new sessions will be posted here once available.
The training is free for employers and employees who work for an organization located in Massachusetts and which contributes to the state Workforce Training Fund. All for-profit employers with payroll employees in Massachusetts contribute to the Workforce Training Fund. Some nonprofit organizations with payroll employees in Massachusetts contribute to the Workforce Training Fund, but others do not. For more information about non-profit contributions please click here http://www.mass.gov/lwd/docs/dua/business/2024-508.pdf